Friday, September 24, 2010

Countdown again!

Hey all,
2 more days to my birthday and 12 more days to PSLE~! Once again, all must work hard ar! Work hard ar! Good Luck!加油!Fighting! =X =). Oh, and once again..... Thanks Herman, Wei Jie and Joycelyn for the presents. They really do come in handy! =) Please write in my tagboard if any of you do visit my blog!
By the way, Vernon stop calling my gay. U are extremely gay, so don't talk so much. U can ask Ting Yang if you're extreme gay. I am serious too. That if u call me gay again, I'm so going to post something on your facebook wall. Some thing that discriminates you. So, don't force me into doing that.
In all, Thanks all of you who have been reading my blog( I think there's a few only) very much.

Your enemy or friend,
Chong Qi

Copyrighted on 24/09/2010. CQ®™© is a registered trademark of Chong Qi Pte Ltd. The founder of this "company" is Chong Qi.Any copying of this piece of writing is strictly not allowed and will be severely dealt with. Anyone who wants to copy this has to go through the permission of the owner of this blog and writer of this post, Chong Qi.

No comments:

Post a Comment