Monday, September 20, 2010

Got back my REPORT BOOK!

Hey all, Sorry for not updating lately. However, i have an 'ok' news to tell u all today. All students got back their report book and guess what? I got 19/345 for my position among all THE STUDENTS in my school. Thats kinda sad lols, cause position 17onwards gets is top 5% and they get to get $450 or $400. So, I kinda don't know whether i'm getting $400,$450 or $350 or $300. Haha. For all of ur info, I don't really mind what i get, because i already have EAGLES award. =)

A video of my drawing not long ago


The following message is dedicated to Vernon, if he reads my blog.
Remember, if u feel pain on ur face. DO tell ur mother and go see a doctor. Cuz there might be broken shards of glass or plastics inside the wound. And also, do take care. Lastly, COngratulations to U on GETTING 1st in the whole level. COngratulations to Clarence to for getting 2nd. Congratulations to the person in 3rd.(I kinda forget who u are =X) and also to all students who have done well. However, those who did not do well, do not be disheartened! U have most probably done ur best for this prelims. So, study hard and try to get higher marks for ur PSLE! =D ^^ ☺


Your good friend or enemy,
CQ®™©

Copyrighted on 20/09/2010. CQ®™© is a registered trademark of Chong Qi Pte Ltd. The founder of this "company" is Chong Qi.Any copying of this piece of writing is strictly not allowed and will be severely dealt with. Anyone who wants to copy this has to go through the permission of the owner of this blog and writer of this post, Chong Qi.

No comments:

Post a Comment