Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Countdown and my Birthday Presents!

Hey all,
I'm back again! LOLS. Somemore its so near PSLE! Haha. =) Ok, this time its the countdown again. LOLS.8 more days to PSLE~! Lols. And 14 more days to go before it ends~! WHOO!
By the ways, i got quite a lot of things for my birthday lols. Herman, Wei Jie and Joycelyn gave me 30k @cash! Woots! Oh , and thanks Benson! For the late present( which is 10k@cash). HAHA!
Oh and this freaking lines below are written to WH as promised,
but what do you wan me to write about ar? Sister? LOLS!

Your friend or foe,
CQ®™©

Copyrighted on 28/09/2010. CQ®™© is a registered trademark of Chong Qi Pte Ltd. The founder of this "company" is Chong Qi.Any copying of this piece of writing is strictly not allowed and will be severely dealt with. Anyone who wants to copy this has to go through the permission of the owner of this blog and writer of this post, Chong Qi.

No comments:

Post a Comment